Updated on November 23, 2020
EULA (End User License Agreement) for the use of 3DGROUND software products, the manufacturer of the Software and the owner of all rights to this software.
ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT BY CLICKING THE CORRESPONDING BUTTON BELOW OR BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, ACTIVATING OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE PERFORMING TO PERFORM THIS SOFTWARE.
If you do not agree with any of the terms below, 3DGROUND will not be able to license you to use the Software; do not click the "I accept the term in license agreement " button or click "Cancel " to exit the installer.
3DGROUND reserves the right to periodically update and change this License Agreement and all documents incorporated by reference. You can always find the most recent version of this License Agreement at https://3dground.net/ .
3DGROUND may amend this License Agreement by creating a new one without prior notice. Your use of the Software following the posting of such changes constitutes acceptance.
This License Agreement governs the lawful use of the 3DGROUND Software, all updates, new versions, replacements, and any copies of the 3DGROUND Software made by or for you. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by 3DGROUND or their respective owners.
3DGROUND software is protected by copyright, trademark, service marks, international treaties and / or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable proprietary and other laws, and any additional copyright or limitation agreements contained in this License Agreement.
This License Agreement does not grant you any title, property or material rights in any intellectual property owned or licensed by 3DGROUND.
You agree to use the 3DGROUND Software and any data accessed through the 3DGROUND Software only for your personal use or business needs specified in Section 2 of this License Agreement.
Your license to use the 3DGROUND Software, its components and any information from third parties will terminate if you violate these restrictions. If your license is revoked, you agree to cease all use of the 3DGROUND Software, its components and any information owned by third parties.
All rights to information from third parties, any software owned by third parties and any third party data servers, including all proprietary rights, are retained and remain with the respective third parties. You also agree that these third parties may exercise their rights under this Agreement against you directly on their behalf.
1. Use the Software on two of your devices. The license allows you to use the Software for private and / or business purposes, however, taking into account the fact that this license can only be used by you.
2. Install and personally use the Software and any updates provided by 3DGROUND (at its discretion) in object code form on a personal computer or other device owned or controlled by you.
You are authorized to use any new Versions provided by 3DGROUND for the duration of the license. 3DGROUND assumes no obligation to inform you of any such software updates.
3. You may also use the Software for your own use.
4. You may terminate the License Agreement by ceasing use of all or any part of the Software and by destroying all of your copies of the applicable Software. This License Agreement will terminate automatically if you violate any of its terms, 3DGROUND sends you a written notice of termination of the Agreement.
YOU ARE NOT RIGHT:
1. Decompile, disassemble, modify, rent, rent, distribute or create derivative works or improvements to the 3DGROUND Software or any part of it.
2. Sell, lease, lend, distribute, transfer or sublicense the 3DGROUND Software, as well as profit from the use or provision of a license key, either for direct commercial, monetary or other benefit, without prior written consent 3DGROUND.
3. Use the 3DGROUND Software under a false name, or for the purpose of deceiving and / or misleading.
4. Use the license key on more than two of your devices. Based on the general rule - One license key for a maximum of two computers (Home and Work), unless it is explicitly indicated in the description for a specific product on the official website https://3dground.net/.
THE ENCRYPTION OF DATA USING THE 3DGROUND SOFTWARE DOES NOT IMPLY THE MANUFACTURER'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROTECTION OF THIS DATA. YOU AGREE THAT DATA RECEIVED, USED, ENCRYPTED, STORED, SYNCHRONIZED, EXCHANCED OR SENT BY USING THE 3DGROUNDD SOFTWARE MAY BE SAVED BY THE 3DGROUNDD SOFTWARE.
3DGROUND ALSO IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES IN CONTRACT OR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR FOR DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR NON-FINANCIAL FINANCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU FOR USE OF SPECIFIED SOFTWARE. 3DGROUND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA RECEIVED, USED, ENCRYPTED, SAVED, SYNCHRONIZED, EXCHANCED OR SENT BY USE OF THE 3DGROUND SOFTWARE.
To use all the functionality of the 3DGROUND Software, you must purchase a license. 3DGROUND can add a certain set of functions ("Free version ") to the products at its discretion and free of charge. The list of functions available in the Free version of the program is presented on the 3DGROUND website.
3DGROUND reserves the right to charge a fee for future use or access to the 3DGROUND Software.
All rights to improvements, improvements and corrections related to the 3DGROUND Software are reserved by 3DGROUND, even if they were developed on the basis of feedback, ideas and suggestions from you in any form. You may not be entitled to any compensation, including royalty, for such improvements.
3DGROUND may modify, suspend or interrupt any aspect of the Software at any time, including the availability of any function of the Software, database or content.
3DGROUND may also place restrictions on certain functions and services or restrict your access to certain parts of the Software or to it in general, as well as to the 3DGROUND web page without notice or obligation.
3DGROUND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY THIRD PARTIES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF, OR IN THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS TO THE 3DGROUND SOFTWARE, OR ANY DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE SOFTWARE, OR THE SOFTWARE RELATED TO IT, REGARDLESS WHETHER A CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED. DAMAGES EXCLUDED BY THIS CAUTION, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARE THE FOLLOWING FACTORS: LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, PERSONAL DAMAGE OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, INTERRUPTIONS. SOME ORGANIZATIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH EVENT, 3DGROUND'S EXTENT OF LIABILITY WILL BE PRICEED AS MINIMUM UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY 3DGROUND AND ITS EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS REBRANDING AND OTHER PARTNERS FROM ANY CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING HOLDERS DEVICES OR PERSONS WHOSE RIGHTS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED DURING THE OPERATION DATA OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE 3DGROUND), AS WELL AS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR PENALTIES THAT COULD BE UNDER THE SOFTWARE BY YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.