Convenient tool 3DGROUND Translate Tools, will help you conveniently fill in the text and carry out automatic translation using Google Translate.
Now you do not need to manually open files and edit lines. Thanks to the language pack standard developed by 3DGROUND, translation has become very easy.
Download Translate Tools
Once launched, you will see the following interface:
The script must be installed in advance. Make sure you have the latest up-to-date version!
After filling out the form, click Ok.
- Language Name - in one word, the name of the language (will be displayed in the list of languages)
- Language ISO2 - an abbreviation consisting of two letters (the list of abbreviations can be viewed on the website https://www.sitepoint.com/iso-2-letter-language-codes/)
- Author - your name (will be displayed in the tooltip if you press [?])
- Web Site - your website ( will be displayed in the tooltip if you click [?]), this is a good advertisement for your site
- Version - version of the translation, write 1.0.0
- Description - description of the translation (for example, who was translation done)
Starting from the first line, you need to translate each paragraph.
To do this, double-click on an item from the list.
Do not change the value in the Key field, only the translation for your language!
It is very important to translate TOOLTIPS as well, otherwise your version of the translation will not be approved.
If your version of the translation passes moderation, it will definitely be added in the next release of the script.
Assistance in translation is made on a voluntary basis and the reward for the work done will be in the form of a text of gratitude on the site and advertising of your site in a hint to the language.